Wednesday, December 12, 2012

economic geography project presentation


PRESENTATION TIME!!!!!! Today in Human Geography class, we began presenting our advertisements to the class. Only this time there’s a twist, before the first group went, he passed out a sheet for us to grade the other groups’ performance. So far, I gave most of the groups an A because they had fairly decent, professional-looking advertisements. However, I took off points because they made feel-like I could not read and just read the slides to their audience, one person even turned their back to my side of the room, GASP!!! I feel I am authorized enough to point these things out because I have successfully earned my communications merit badge and we were even required to prepare a five minute speech and deliver it to the rest of class. For this requirement, we were judged on time and number of umm’s. Honestly, I think we should just have a class centered around public speaking and how to properly get up in front of your peers and effectively deliver a speech or other presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment