Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Japanese shadows day 1


Monday’s Human Geography class brought us more project time, and Japanese students. That’s right Japanese students La Salle high school. The reason for this visit is because they wanted to come to OUR school and shadow here for a few days. Therefore I would like to say Konichiwa to our Japanese students. Honestly the visitors we had were probably the most exciting thing that relates to Monday’s Human Geography class. I mean this would probably be labeled as opinion since all we did in class was work on our advertisements with our groups. Though my group’s presentation is definitely coming along we got our bibliography (some facts to go with it), a slogan (two actually: “We love cheap,” and fast, cheap, good), a product, and a way to sell foreign labor. With that, I would like to give Mr. Schick the impression that my group actually has a decent presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment