Sunday, August 26, 2012

Alex Kaufman


                The freshman orientation day was my first experience with being a high school student and during the day, I had multiple thoughts and feelings that went through my head. One of these feelings was the excitement of beginning high school as well as a new chapter in my life. However, just like starting at any new school, I also felt some nervousness, due to wondering what my teachers will be like, who will I have classes with, and what my honors classes will be like. Another reason for my nervousness is that high school has the greatest impact on one’s life because there are so many choices that are made during high school, such as where will I go for college and what classes I will take. I have also wondered how much homework will be given, so I can balance extracurricular activities such as volleyball, scouts, and taekwondo. I think that one of the best things about orientation is that it answers many questions that students like me would have. Though amongst my other thoughts and feelings about orientation day I am confident that I will be able to conquer anything that comes my way because I am a good student and trust that God will guide me through all tasks and choices whether they be easy or difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment