Thursday, November 1, 2012

11/1/12

Today in Human Geography, we had our Cultural Geography tests returned to us. We also spent part of class going over the answers. I, however, did not get my test back until I finished helping clean-up from mass and figured out where class was being held today. It turned out that we had Human Geography in room 104 with Mrs. Hugo instead of room 113. I mean really, this was the 3rd time that we had had our Human Geography Class moved without warning. I thought that Mr. Schick liked our class, for all we know he could be using his excuse that he has to go to meetings as a cover up for taking a day off to get away from us or sign himself up to an insane asylum for help with the insanity we cause him. Well, whatever the case may be, we miss Mr. Schick and wish him to come back to us, because he is the BEST Human Geography in all of space-time!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment