Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/26/12


Today was not that exciting or informative as other classes have been, especially for me. The reason for this would be because we went over the correct answers for Monday’s test. I did not really see why I needed to pay any particular attention to this part of class because I was one of two people to get a one-hundred three percent on the test. To make things a bit more exciting or different, we had a visitor (also known as a shadow). The shadow’s name was Taylor, who was shadowing Alice today from Saint Margaret’s School (the middle school that I graduated from). However, we did not only discuss the answers for the test. After, reviewing the test, we continued to watch the film that we started called “God Grew Tired of Us.” We started watching from where we left off on Monday where the refugees have crossed Sudan’s borders, passed through Ethiopia, and they are now arriving in a camp in Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment