Saturday, September 22, 2012

test review


Yesterday, in Human Geography class, the remaining groups that were yet to present after Thursday, presented their presentations, which did include my group’s presentation on America. I think that my group’s was the best because a) I’m being biased, b) we got our American statistics right unlike other groups, and c) there is no “c.” After we finished our very educational presentation on America (we were the last to present), Mr. Schick so generously reviewed the material that will be tested on Monday. For this test, Mr. Schick is requiring us to actually MEMORIZE what we learned since the beginning of the school year. I mean really, he expects us to remember who Socrates was and all of those useful terms that we used to analyze countries with the CIA World Fact Book such as the Total Fertility Rate and Gross Domestic Product! Well, fine then, I guess I’ll just have to study the notes of which I took so expertly after Mr. Schick’s lesson on note taking and see if his lesson really was for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment